We are SO excited for this event!
VERY Limited Seating!
The 99 is an Easton-based Christian praise band formed in the midst of COVID-19 to deliver musical messages of hope. The lineup includes Bruce Strazza, Sara Chapple, Jordon Stanley, Jimmy Maguire, Nevin Dawson, Tawney Strazza, Jesse Kirchner and Ray Remesch. They are excited to give their first live performance and help support the important work Talbot Humane does in our community.
Seating begins at 6 PM. Concert will begin at 7PM
The Oxford Community Center is committed to keeping patrons safe. To do so there are very strict guidelines to attend the event.
Please read the following.
• Our outdoor events will be held on either the front lawn or the side lawn, weather permitting. Attendees bring their own outdoor chairs.
• Attendees are required to RSVP. VERY SORRY, NO ON SITE TICKET SALES.
• Attendees are asked to arrive early to help avoid congestion at the entrances.
• Wearing masks and maintaining appropriate social distancing are mandatory. Attendees are asked to bring their own masks and wear them upon arrival and until departure.
• All attendees will be required to have a temperature check; if a temperature is above 100.4, the attendee will be asked to not enter.
• It is requested that anyone having a fever, chills, cough, congestion, red eyes, rash, loss of taste or smell, or having been around someone in the last ten days, who has tested positive for Covid-19, please do not seek to enter.
• A list of attendees will be recorded.
• Ushers will encourage social distancing at the entrances and on the lawn.
- Attendees are required to bring their own chairs.
- Attendees are asked to sit on either side of the posts placed in the lawn at 12-foot intervals to better assure that distancing is maintained.
• Points of Sale:
- All ticket sales must be made online prior to the Event; no tickets will be sold at the door.
• Event Cancellation: If the weather does not permit an outdoor event, notification of the cancellation will be sent via email and on the office answering machine. If the Event is not rescheduled, the ticket price will be refunded, upon request by the holder.
- There will be complimentary water and soda
- PER TALBOT COUNTY CHANGES AS OF AUGUST 11, 2020 WE WILL HAVE A LIMITED BAR BUT WE CANNOT HAVE A LINE FORM. ONE PERSON AT A TIME AT THE TABLE WITH MASK ONLY.
- Restrooms will be made available